Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

LSPD
By LSPD

Los Santos Police Department - Police Officer Recruitment Information
The following document outlines the steps required in order to apply for the Los Santos Police Department. Please copy the formatting located in a reply to this thread and create a new topic within the Recruitment Desk section here.

The title of the application thread must be in the format of;
Code: Select all
Firstname Lastname - MM/DD/YYYY (Example: John Doe - 09/04/2020)
(( Please make sure that your forum name matches your In Character name. Such as John Doe. Do not post an application without the correct name format. If you need this to be changed, please head to the Support Desk in order to request to have it changed. You can find the desk here.))

1. Application Stage
The first stage in the recruitment process is the application stage. This is the initial step towards becoming a law enforcement officer. Upon submission of application for the Los Santos Police Department, the Recruitment & Training Division is tasked with evaluating and processing your application. While they try to work as quickly as possible, this can take anywhere from twenty-four (24) to forty-eight (48) hours from the time of submission.

As soon as you submit your application, a member of the Recruitment & Training Division will set your applications status to PENDING. During this status, the handling member of the application will post your application for review and conduct a Criminal Background Check. This is done to ensure the applicant is eligible for employment within the Los Santos Police Department by reviewing their history from the DMV, from the criminal database and medical records. Once these steps are completed, you will receive results in a further response to your application.

2. Interview & Fitness Evaluation Stage
Having completed stage one of the recruitment process, you will be contacted to attend an interview and fitness evaluation. These are both conducted during the same time frame, so ensure you can commit the time to complete these. You will be interviewed and have a fitness evaluation conducted by a member of the Recruitment & Training Division. The fitness evaluation stage consists of a test of strength and basic exercises to ensure that the applicants fitness level submits to strength standards required by the Los Santos Police Department. Upon reaching this stage, you have a maximum of seven (7) days to complete this stage otherwise you may be denied.

(( During this recruitment stage you are required to have Teamspeak 3 installed and must connect to the Interview Room whilst you conduct your interview and fitness evaluation. This is a brief process to ensure you have a working and clear microphone and are easily understandable and shows if you are able to speak fluent English. The rest of this stage is done completely IC. ))

Upon completion of the interview and fitness evaluation stage, you will receive results within twenty-four(24) hours or less. In order to be accepted into the department as an Academy Student, you must pass the above stages.

3.Police Academy Stage
Upon completion of stage 2, you will be inducted into the Department as an Academy Student. In addition to this, you will be required to participate in a Police Academy in which is usually held on a Weekend. The Police Academy consists of a number of practical stages, including fitness, equipment, vehicle and radio training. Attendance of the Police Academy is completely mandatory.

Upon covering the entirety of the academy program, attendees will receive a Post Academy Examination which will determine whether or not students will be promoted to the rank of Police Officer I. The examination contains questions both multiple choice and situational based on what you have learned throughout the Police Academy program. This is to be completed directly after the academy is finished. Students will have one (1) hour to complete this examination.

4. Post-Academy Examination Stage
After completion of the academy examination, the supervising Training Officer will send the examination directly to the Commanding Officer of the Recruitment & Training Division to be thoroughly graded and processed. Depending on the circumstances, you may or may not be called into the Commanding Officer’s office for a brief interview afterwards, going over the questions that you may have incorrectly answered.

Upon receiving your results, if you have passed the examination you will be issued the Basic Post Certificate for your completion of the Police Academy. From here, you will be issued a department badge, callsign and other prerequisites needed in order to go on patrol. If you have failed the examination, you will be eligible to re-apply after two (2) weeks after the date you’ve failed your examination.

5. Department Induction Stage
Upon completion of the above 4 stages and the successful passing of the Academy Examination, you will be promoted to the rank of Probationary Police Officer. During your first two (2) weeks as a Probationary Police Officer, you are referred to of being in the “probationary period” of your induction. During this time, you are not allowed to patrol alone, however you may partner up with another member of the department who at least holds the rank of Police officer II or higher.

This Police Officer will evaluate you during your patrol with them and you must have had at least seven (7) Field Training Reports completed on your file before you’re off your “probationary period”. If you are not marked positively within these reports, or you have not completed the required amount of patrols that you are obligated to complete before the two (2) weeks period expires, you may be discharged or given extra time depending on the circumstances. If you are marked positively on these reports, you will pass your “probationary period” and will be able to patrol alone.

Before you are inducted into the Los Santos Police Department as a Probationary Police Officer, you are required to participate in our Police Academy Program which is held on specified dates according to the recruitment drive announced. This program is held on a day during the weekend. This stage of the recruitment process is absolutely crucial and required. If you are unable to attend the date specified, you must contact the Recruitment & Training Division Commanding Officer. Please keep in mind that the Academy Program may take up to four (4) hours of time, maximum. However, it may be completed in much less than the time frame specified. The Police Academy is utilized as a tool for standardization of police procedures and regulations as well as to ensure that officers are capable of correctly enforcing the law throughout the state of Liberty City. Collectively, this program was created to ensure that police officers are competent in their ability to effectively protect and serve the citizens of the city and the communities within it.

Application Example (Find copy/paste code below spoiler.):
Spoiler:

Los Santos Police Department - Police Officer Application

• Applicant Eligibility:
    • Must be a citizen of the United States or carry a valid Green Card.
    • Must be least 21 years of age.
    • Must hold a United States recognized high school GED diploma or equivalent.
    • Must have not been convicted of a felony.
    • Must have not been convicted of a misdemeanor in the previous 2 years. This includes severe traffic violations. (( 2 weeks )).
    • Must have a driving record that demonstrates responsible decisions and appropriate behavior.
    • Must currently not be on criminal trial or subject to criminal investigation.
    • Must hold a valid driver's license.
    • Must be medically and psychologically fit for work in highly stressful environments.
    • Must not suffer from epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease or any other comparable long term conditions.
  • (( OOC Applicant Eligibility )):
    • Working microphone and the ability to use it.
    • Decent admin record, clear of any recent offenses.
    • High standard of English, preferably fluent as well as grammar.
    • Knowledge of in-depth roleplay and character development, as well as high standards displayed.
    • Must not be affiliated with an illegal faction on another character.

SECTION 1: PRELIMINARY BACKGROUND CHECK APPLICATION

SUBSECTION 1.1: Personal Information
Title: Answer here.
Surname: Answer here.
Forename: Answer here.

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): Answer here.

Phone Number: Answer here.
Email: Answer here.

Place of Birth: Answer here.
Place of Residence: Answer here.
City of Residence: Answer here.
County of Residence: Answer here.

SUBSECTION 1.2: Language Proficiency
Are you able to communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language?: Answer here.

Are you able to speak any languages aside from English?: Answer here.
If so, please list them all alongside your skill level in each language: Answer here.

SUBSECTION 1.3: Licenses and Permits
Do you possess a valid Drivers License?: Answer here.
If yes, do you possess any warnings/citations on your license?: Answer here.

Do you possess a valid Aviation License?: Answer here.
If yes, has your license ever been revoked?: Answer here.

Do you possess a valid Firearms License?: Answer here.
If yes, has your license ever been revoked?: Answer here.

SUBSECTION 1.4: Criminal and Citation Record
Leave areas empty if you do not possess a criminal record.

Nature of Sentence: Answer here.
Date of Sentence: Answer here.
Time Served, If Applicable: Answer here.

Nature of Sentence: Answer here.
Date of Sentence: Answer here.
Time Served, If Applicable: Answer here.

SUBSECTION 1.5: Employment, Experience and References
REFERENCE I
Reference Name: Answer here.
Reference Position: Answer here.
Reference Contact Information: Answer here.
How is this reference relevant to your application and sought position?: Answer here.
Are you okay with us contacting this individual?: Answer here.

REFERENCE II
Reference Name: Answer here.
Reference Position: Answer here.
Reference Contact Information: Answer here.
How is this reference relevant to your application and sought position?: Answer here.
Are you okay with us contacting this individual?: Answer here.

SECTION 2: WRITTEN APPLICATION

Why would you liked to become a Police Officer within the Los Santos Police Department?: Answer here.

Out of all of the other applicants, what distinguishes you from the others applying?: Answer here.

Why should you be considered for a position within the Los Santos Police Department?: Answer here.

Do you have any other Law Enforcement experience that may stand out to us?: Answer here.

(( SECTION 3: OOC INFORMATION ))

SUBSECTION 3.1: Personal Information
Advanced Gaming Forum Username: Answer here.
Advanced Gaming In-Game Username: Answer here.

Geographical Location: Answer here.
Timezone: Answer here.

List all characters under your account: Answer here.

Are you currently in any other faction on other characters?: Answer here.

Screenshot of your current stats:

Screenshot of your current administrative history:

SECTION 4: APPLICANTS DECLARATION

I, below signed applicant, hereby authorize the Los Santos Police Department to conduct a thorough investigation of my past records, including but not limited to my medical records, educational records, work records and any other inquiries that can be considered as justified in regards to my application for the position of a law enforcement officer within the Los Santos Police Department. I release the Los Santos Police Department from any legal claims, demands or liabilities that may be caused as a direct result by said inquiries.

I certify that all answers above are truthful and accurate to the best of my knowledge and that I am not withholding any information that could be deemed as important. I promise that I have filled out my application on my own, without the help of any third party. I agree to maintain any correspondence between the Los Santos Police Department and myself as private and that I will not disclose any information or material to a third party.

I acknowledge that the relationship between myself and the Los Santos Police Department is strictly of an "at will" nature, and that I may be denied from any stage of the recruitment process for any reasons that the employer deems as justified. I also understand that in certain events, the reasons for my rejection may remain further undisclosed.

(( By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from the Los Santos Police Department, am currently on good standing with the faction leadership or member base and that all of the above submitted information is 100% correct. I swear that I have filled out the application on my own and that I had no help from any outside parties.

I understand that I may be denied or barred from joining for any reasons that the Los Santos Police Department and its respective representatives consider to be justified. I promise I will keep any correspondence between myself and the Los Santos Police Department confidential, and that I will not reveal sensitive information unless being permitted beforehand. ))
Date: Answer here.
Applicants Signature: Answer here.
Code: Select all
[divbox=#241d00][hr][/hr][center][header][/header][/center][hr][/hr]

[legend=Los Santos Police Department - Police Officer Application]

[center][logo][/logo][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[quote]
[list]
[*]Applicant Eligibility:
[*]Must be a citizen of the United States or carry a valid Green Card.
[*]Must be least 21 years of age.
[*]Must hold a United States recognized high school GED diploma or equivalent.
[*]Must have not been convicted of a felony.
[*]Must have not been convicted of a misdemeanor in the previous 2 years. This includes severe traffic violations. (( 2 weeks )).
[*]Must have a driving record that demonstrates responsible decisions and appropriate behavior.
[*]Must currently not be on criminal trial or subject to criminal investigation.
[*]Must hold a valid driver's license.
[*]Must be medically and psychologically fit for work in highly stressful environments.
[*]Must not suffer from epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease or any other comparable long term conditions.

[*](( OOC Applicant Eligibility )):
[*]Working microphone and the ability to use it.
[*]Decent admin record, clear of any recent offenses.
[*]High standard of English, preferably fluent as well as grammar.
[*]Knowledge of in-depth roleplay and character development, as well as high standards displayed.
[*]Must not be affiliated with an illegal faction on another character.[/list][/quote]

[hr][/hr]
[center][size=150][b]SECTION 1: PRELIMINARY BACKGROUND CHECK APPLICATION[/b][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[size=130][b]SUBSECTION 1.1: Personal Information[/size][/b]
[b]Title:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Surname:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Forename:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY):[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[b]Phone Number:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Email:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[b]Place of Birth:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Place of Residence:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]City of Residence:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]County of Residence:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[hr][/hr]

[size=130][b]SUBSECTION 1.2: Language Proficiency[/size][/b]
[b]Are you able to communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[b]Are you able to speak any languages aside from English?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]If so, please list them all alongside your skill level in each language:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[hr][/hr]

[size=130][b]SUBSECTION 1.3: Licenses and Permits[/size][/b]
[b]Do you possess a valid  U.S Drivers License?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]If yes, do you possess any warnings/citations on your license?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[b]Do you possess a valid Aviation License?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]If yes, has your license ever been revoked?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[b]Do you possess a valid Firearms License?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]If yes, has your license ever been revoked?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[hr][/hr]

[size=130][b]SUBSECTION 1.4: Criminal and Citation Record[/size][/b]
[size=90]Leave areas empty if you do not possess a criminal record.[/size]

[b]Nature of Sentence:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Date of Sentence:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Time Served, If Applicable:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[b]Nature of Sentence:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Date of Sentence:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Time Served, If Applicable:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[hr][/hr]

[size=130][b]SUBSECTION 1.5: Employment, Experience and References[/size][/b]
[b][u]REFERENCE I[/b][/u]
[b]Reference Name:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Reference Position:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Reference Contact Information:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]How is this reference relevant to your application and sought position?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Are you okay with us contacting this individual?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[b][u]REFERENCE II[/b][/u]
[b]Reference Name:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Reference Position:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Reference Contact Information:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]How is this reference relevant to your application and sought position?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Are you okay with us contacting this individual?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[hr][/hr]
[center][size=150][b]SECTION 2: WRITTEN APPLICATION[/b][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[b]Why would you liked to become a Police Officer within the Los Santos Police Department?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[b]Out of all of the other applicants, what distinguishes you from the others applying?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[b]Why should you be considered for a position within the Los Santos Police Department?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[b]Do you have any other Law Enforcement experience that may stand out to us?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[hr][/hr]
[center][size=150][b](( SECTION 3: OOC INFORMATION ))[/b][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[size=130][b]SUBSECTION 3.1: Personal Information[/size][/b]
[b]ArdicGaming Forum Username:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]ArdicGaming In-Game Username:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[b]Geographical Location:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Timezone:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[b]List all characters under your account:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[b]Are you currently in any other faction on other characters?:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]

[b]Screenshot of your current stats:[/b]

[img]image[/img]

[b]Screenshot of your current administrative history:[/b]

[img]image[/img]

[hr][/hr]
[center][size=150][b]SECTION 4: APPLICANTS DECLARATION[/b][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[quote][i]I, below signed applicant, hereby authorize the Los Santos Police Department to conduct a thorough investigation of my past records, including but not limited to my medical records, educational records, work records and any other inquiries that can be considered as justified in regards to my application for the position of a law enforcement officer within the Los Santos Police Department. I release the Los Santos Police Department from any legal claims, demands or liabilities that may be caused as a direct result by said inquiries.

I certify that all answers above are truthful and accurate to the best of my knowledge and that I am not withholding any information that could be deemed as important. I promise that I have filled out my application on my own, without the help of any third party. I agree to maintain any correspondence between the Los Santos Police Department and myself as private and that I will not disclose any information or material to a third party.

I acknowledge that the relationship between myself and the Los Santos Police Department is strictly of an "at will" nature, and that I may be denied from any stage of the recruitment process for any reasons that the employer deems as justified. I also understand that in certain events, the reasons for my rejection may remain further undisclosed.

(( By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from the Los Santos Police Department, am currently on good standing with the faction leadership or member base and that all of the above submitted information is 100% correct. I swear that I have filled out the application on my own and that I had no help from any outside parties.

I understand that I may be denied or barred from joining for any reasons that the Los Santos Police Department and its respective representatives consider to be justified. I promise I will keep any correspondence between myself and the Los Santos Police Department confidential, and that I will not reveal sensitive information unless being permitted beforehand. ))[/i][/quote]

[b]Date:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[b]Applicants Signature:[/b] [i]Answer here.[/i]
[/legend][/divbox]

Suspension lifted as of 09/13/2024.

Suspension lifted as of 09/13/2024.