Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

In Memoriam
By Benjamin Ward
spacer
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

Public Crime Report

Name: Emma Nilsen
Home Address: 1 Terminal Street, El Corona
Business Address: 1 Terminal Street, El Corona
Telephone: 420420

Type of Crime:
Date & time of the occurrence: 02/18/2024 at 2330 hours
Date & time reported: 02/18/2024 at 0000 hours
Place of occurrence: Los Santos Towing
Description of offenders: Purple Bike Index reading Q-W-5-8-7-4-8, one white male
Detailed summary of the incident: I, Emma Nilsen was driving out from Work one late evening, Checking both sides i drove out from Towing Headquarters to then get struck by a bike at a rather large speed, the bike was doing a wheelie and the driver of the bike ended up getting tossed across the place, bike included. I quickly went over to the person after trying to collect what happened and told him to stay still, i called EMS which arrived shortly after, once EMS had treated the person i attempted to give him my details and how much he should compensate as from my previous standpoints working as a Sergeant for the Los Santos County Sheriffs Office. This was mere parts, no labour or anything included. i asked for his name and he told me, Steve when i gave him the note he asked me where i worked, i said Towing and then he responded, who will fix your car? i told him I'd do that myself as i do mechanical work in my spare time as well as work on the side. He then told me and i quote ''Well, you can repair your own car then. Have a good day.'' He then proceeded to drive his wrecked bike away and left me without any contact information, PD was called to scene but none arrived.

Damaged Property Information

Make: Nissan
Model: 2014
Type: GTR Premium
Serial #:514
Color: Red/b]

Damaged Property Information #2

Make:
Model:
Type:
Serial #:
Color: