Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

By Thatcher Owens

Los Santos Police Department - Police Officer Application

• Applicant Eligibility:
  • Must be a citizen of the United States or carry a valid Green Card.
  • Must be least 21 years of age.
  • Must hold a United States recognized high school GED diploma or equivalent.
  • Must have not been convicted of a felony.
  • Must have not been convicted of a misdemeanor in the previous 2 years. This includes severe traffic violations. (( 2 weeks )).
  • Must have a driving record that demonstrates responsible decisions and appropriate behavior.
  • Must currently not be on criminal trial or subject to criminal investigation.
  • Must hold a valid driver's license.
  • Must be medically and psychologically fit for work in highly stressful environments.
  • Must not suffer from epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease or any other comparable long term conditions.
  • (( OOC Applicant Eligibility )):
  • Working microphone and the ability to use it.
  • Decent admin record, clear of any recent offenses.
  • High standard of English, preferably fluent as well as grammar.
  • Knowledge of in-depth roleplay and character development, as well as high standards displayed.
  • Must not be affiliated with an illegal faction on another character.

SECTION 1: PRELIMINARY BACKGROUND CHECK APPLICATION

SUBSECTION 1.1: Personal Information
Title: Mister
Surname: Owens
Forename: Thatcher

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 05/11/1987

Phone Number: 798548
Email: [email protected]

Place of Birth: Los Santos
Place of Residence: 10 Grove Street, Ganton, Los Santos
City of Residence: Los Santos
County of Residence: Los Santos County

SUBSECTION 1.2: Language Proficiency
Are you able to communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language?: I like to think so.

Are you able to speak any languages aside from English?: Russian as well.
If so, please list them all alongside your skill level in each language: Relatively fluent, don't actively practice.

SUBSECTION 1.3: Licenses and Permits
Do you possess a valid U.S Drivers License?: Of course.
If yes, do you possess any warnings/citations on your license?: None that I'm aware of.

Do you possess a valid Aviation License?: I do not.
If yes, has your license ever been revoked?: Nope.

Do you possess a valid Firearms License?: Not as of yet.
If yes, has your license ever been revoked?: Never had one, so N/A.

SUBSECTION 1.4: Criminal and Citation Record
Leave areas empty if you do not possess a criminal record.

Nature of Sentence:
Date of Sentence:
Time Served, If Applicable:

Nature of Sentence:
Date of Sentence:
Time Served, If Applicable:

SUBSECTION 1.5: Employment, Experience and References
REFERENCE I
Reference Name: McPhee's Mechanical & Son
Reference Position: Millwright Apprentice
Reference Contact Information: [email protected]
How is this reference relevant to your application and sought position?: Learned to work long hours, delegate tasks and perform them on a priority-like basis.
Are you okay with us contacting this individual?: Go ahead.

SECTION 2: WRITTEN APPLICATION

Why would you like to become a Police Officer within the Los Santos Police Department?: I've been doing odd jobs for a couple of years before I picked up this Millwright gig. Signed an apprenticeship two years ago and I've only got three years left, but I've just lost all interest in the field, and that type of work. I was always thinking of doing something that contributes to society, I never wanted to be a bum. I'd like to do more for the community than just drill holes in concrete for other sub-trades. I've always been into those shows like Miami Vice, Cops, Law & Order, etc. I know the life of a beat cop isn't exactly what's portrayed in those shows, but I'm incredibly interested, and I'd love the opportunity to become a fully-fledged Police Officer. It's not like Los Santos couldn't use the aide, we've been having all sorts of shit going on from mass shootings to kidnappings, and I'd like to play a role in putting an end to the majority of the bullshit that's been plaguing our city.

Out of all of the other applicants, what distinguishes you from the others applying?: There are many things that distinguish me from other applicants. For example, I’ve got prior work history. I’m actively in the work force and I’m willing to learn in an effort to better myself. As that being said, if I’m even offered a position, I will hand in my 2 weeks notice to my other employment. I’m quite reliable, I’ve never missed a single day of work in the past 2-3 years, and I always show up on time, if not 10-15 minutes early. I’m very personable and easy to get along with. With that being said, I’m also quite cooperative, not only do I enjoy working as a team, I prefer it. I’m as transparent as glass, I’m not here to participate in any work drama or hold grudges. I’m leaving my baggage at the door and showing up to work to get shit done. I’m quite active, my current form of employment is mostly manual labour, so I’m in decent shape for someone of my age. I don’t have any immediate health issues and I’m still in my prime. The list goes on and I could sit here all day. I truly believe that you’ll notice im a superb candidate throughout the hiring process.

Why should you be considered for a position within the Los Santos Police Department?: Apart from what I said above, I’m looking for a full time career, something to sink my teeth into, and settle down into for the rest of my life. Without going over all of the things that make me better than the next guy again, I think I should be considered just due to the fact that I check nearly every box for you guys. I’m not saying, I’m the absolute top tier candidate, that I’ll be the most spectacular cop there ever was, nor am I saying that I will become the highest decorated law enforcement officer. What I am saying is that you’ll get an extra set of hands that is willing to absorb information, analyze it, and put it into action. You’ll get someone who’s dedicated to the work that they get thrown infront of them and you won’t have to even question if it was done correctly or whether it was up to par or not. Not only that, but I will take responsibility for all the actions that I take. I’m not going to lie and try to cover up my mistakes, I’m not perfect. I also won’t sit here and give you some bullshit story, I’ll tell you the nitty-gritty, apologise for whatever happen, and then make it right in whatever way possible. That’s why I think I should be considered for a position.

Do you have any other Law Enforcement experience that may stand out to us?: I’ve never done anything like this in my entire life.

(( SECTION 3: OOC INFORMATION ))

SUBSECTION 3.1: Personal Information
ArdicGaming Forum Username: playbizzle
ArdicGaming In-Game Username: playbizzle

Geographical Location: North America
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

List all characters under your account: Nelson Chambers (CK’ed) & Thatcher Owens

Are you currently in any other faction on other characters?: I was in Easty Crip, although at this current point in time, I do not have a character in the faction.

Screenshot of your current stats:

Screenshot of your current administrative history:

SECTION 4: APPLICANTS DECLARATION

I, below signed applicant, hereby authorize the Los Santos Police Department to conduct a thorough investigation of my past records, including but not limited to my medical records, educational records, work records and any other inquiries that can be considered as justified in regards to my application for the position of a law enforcement officer within the Los Santos Police Department. I release the Los Santos Police Department from any legal claims, demands or liabilities that may be caused as a direct result by said inquiries.

I certify that all answers above are truthful and accurate to the best of my knowledge and that I am not withholding any information that could be deemed as important. I promise that I have filled out my application on my own, without the help of any third party. I agree to maintain any correspondence between the Los Santos Police Department and myself as private and that I will not disclose any information or material to a third party.

I acknowledge that the relationship between myself and the Los Santos Police Department is strictly of an "at will" nature, and that I may be denied from any stage of the recruitment process for any reasons that the employer deems as justified. I also understand that in certain events, the reasons for my rejection may remain further undisclosed.

(( By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from the Los Santos Police Department, am currently on good standing with the faction leadership or member base and that all of the above submitted information is 100% correct. I swear that I have filled out the application on my own and that I had no help from any outside parties.

I understand that I may be denied or barred from joining for any reasons that the Los Santos Police Department and its respective representatives consider to be justified. I promise I will keep any correspondence between myself and the Los Santos Police Department confidential, and that I will not reveal sensitive information unless being permitted beforehand. ))
Date: 01/03/2024.
Applicants Signature: Thatcher Owens
In Memoriam
By Benjamin Ward

Recruitment & Training Division - Application Pending
Dear Mr. Owens,

Thank you for your interest in the Los Santos Police Department. We have received your application for employment, thus commencing the PBC (Preliminary Background Check), subsequently setting your application's status to PENDING. This process takes anywhere from twenty-four (24) to seventy-two (72) hours from your initial submission.

Sincerely,

Sergeant Benjamin Ward
Traffic Enforcement Division
Recruitment & Training Division,
Los Santos Police Department
By Hannah Johnson

Recruitment & Training Division - Interview Stage
Dear Mr. Owens,

After reviewing your application, the Recruitment & Training Division has come to a conclusion. We are pleased to inform that you are being moved onto the INTERVIEW stage. Part of the interview stage may include a fitness evaluation.

Please make your way to the Los Santos Police Department Headquarters and approach our reception desk to request a formal interview with a member of the Recruitment & Training Division . If no member is currently present, please be patient or come back at a later time. Failure to present yourself for the interview within 7 days will result in a denial.

(( As part of the recruitment process, you will also need to complete a verbal teamspeak interview. This part of the interview is not IC. This is to ensure that you meet the microphone and English speaking standard requirements set by the department.

(IP: 164.132.200.104)

Upon connecting to our teamspeak, please join the LSPD Waiting Room and you ensure you use the following nickname format;
  • [INTERVIEW] Firstname Lastname
Please do not poke or message a member of the department on Discord or Teamspeak regarding your interview. ))

Sincerely,

Police Officer III Hannah Johnson
Administrative Services Bureau
Recruitment & Training Division,
Los Santos Police Department

Suspension lifted as of 09/13/2024.

Suspension lifted as of 09/13/2024.